|Home||» Products||» Fungicides||» Fungicide-Carbendenzim 12% + Mencozeb 63% WP|
Fungicide-Carbendenzim 12% + Mencozeb 63% WP
We deal in Ambuja
- Chemical Name: Carbendenzim 12% + Mencozeb 63% WP
- Dose: 250 to 300 gm per acre
- Mode of Action:
- "Ambuja is a mixture of mencozeb and carbendazim. Mixture partner mencozeb remain on the plant surface and acts by contact action.
- "Other partner carbendazim,which is having systemic activity, acts as protective and curative.
- "Due to contact & systemic action control disease very effectivity with broad spectrum activity.
- "Very effectively control blast in Paddy, Alterneriala leaf spot in cotton, Tikka & Wilt in Groundnut.
- "Better for seed borne diseases management particulary when fungi Rhizoctonia and Fusarium occurs.
- Packing: 100, 250, 500, 1000 gm
Plot No. 5165
GIDC Estate Ankleshwar
Phone: +91-02646-238479, +91-02646-238479.
Near Judges Bunglow Cross Road,