|Home||» Products||» Insecticide-Imidacloprid 70% WG||» Insecticide-Imidacloprid 70% WG|
Insecticide-Imidacloprid 70% WG
We deal in ADO 70
- Chemical Name: Imidacloprid 70% WG
- Dose: 30 to 50 gm per acre
- Mode of Action:
- "Ado - 70 is a highly Neonicotinoid Systemic insecticides.
- "It used for control of sucking insects, including leaf / plant hoppers, aphids, jassids, thrips and white flies in various crops like rice, cotton.
- Cereals, maize, sugarcane, potatoes, vegetables, citrus fruits, pome fruit and stone fruits etc.
- "It used for control brown plant hopper and white backed plant hopper.
- "It is also effective against soil insects like termites and some species of biting insects.
- "It is suitable for use in integrated pest management.
- "Due to very less recommended dosages and long lasting effects it is relatively economical.
- Packing: 30, 75, 150 gm
Plot No. 5165
GIDC Estate Ankleshwar
Phone: +91-02646-238479, +91-02646-238479.
Near Judges Bunglow Cross Road,